Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Class at Marcia's Studio Continued



Suki surveys the cars parked in the yard from a vantage point on the roof.
We made larger pieces from shapes we created.
My pieces.
Then we took cardstock and made a dozen shapes using a set of criteria.




Viewing and critiquing the work.
Some of Terry's works.
The next step was to take the designs and incorporate in larger ones or make new larger designs.
Suki emerges from a nap behind Barb's shirt on her chair.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home